Shipping and Delivery Policy
Entellus Apparel Private Limited is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the promised span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- Free Shipping within India is available. We offer free international shipping on orders above US$150
- All sarees that you see on Entellus Apparel are single piece in one design and other product we produce on demand and are ready to ship 24 hour.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the location of delivery.
- Entellus is not liable or responsible for any issues you may have with a carrier’s services (such as if an item is lost, stolen, or arrives later than expected) and you should contact the applicable carrier as needed.
- Customers are requested to provide accurate ZIP code (postal code), address, area name so that there are no delays in delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/Import Duty/Local Taxes are to be borne by the customers, as it varies from country to country based on the local governing policies. These VAT/Import Duty/Local Taxes are to be paid to the courier partner during the time of delivery. These charges are in addition to the price paid while placing the order.
- All products are dispatched within 24 Hours of placing the order on any working days.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 5-7 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 8- 10 business days.
Delay in Dispatch/Delivery
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to any other natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your free shipping.
Only items shipped by Entellus Apparel Private Limited are eligible for free shipping as per above conditions.
Orders must be shipped to the same address as your first order.
For special request customized orders, an additional handling fee may still apply.
Geographic shipping restrictions may apply. Some items shipped to certain locations national & International may not be eligible for free shipping.
Place an Order with Express Shipping
Place your order through your Shopping Cart to receive it by the Express Shipping delivery date.
To place an order with express delivery:
Add the item to your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
Choose a delivery address within the India.
On the checkout page, select the express shipping option. Your delivery date will state “Express Shipping” and be displayed on the final page before you place the order.
Pay using your credit card or debit card. If your order contains items that aren’t eligible for an express shipping, you may be prompted to select an option indicating you’d like to split up your shipments (at an additional cost). Your items will be ineligible for the express shipping if you don’t select this option.
Place your order before the “order within” countdown displayed on the checkout page. The “order within” countdown timer provides the window of time in which you must place the order to receive your delivery by the date shown. That delivery date may become unavailable within that window because of changes in inventory or delivery capacity before you place your order. We’ll state your confirmed delivery date in your order confirmation email. Contact us if you have any concerns.
1-Click orders, or orders placed with the “Buy Now” feature, may automatically receive express shipping in some circumstances. To determine if your order is eligible, proceed to checkout as described above.
Note: Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address or shipping options after you place the order might affect your eligibility for express shipping
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any customs duties/taxes applicable in their country.Customs & import taxes – VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on handloom/apparel/garments products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.